Clerking Opportunities – School Governing Boards
We are always keen to add to our team of part-time Associates who provide high quality clerking services to our growing portfolio of client schools in and around London. If you want to join us, let us know.
Clerking and Appeals Associates Ltd is an independent business, which provides Clerking services to schools in many different circumstances, primarily for Governing Boards and Committees.
We seek to provide our clients with leading edge advice and to support Governing Boards in securing further improvements for their schools. We believe strongly that good governance leads to these improvements, securing better outcomes for children and their families. We believe this is best achieved through partnership between all stakeholders in the school.
- Part-time, freelance opportunities for Clerks in schools and academies ranging from nursery to sixth form
- Wide variety of work and flexible working arrangements
- Online tools to support you
- Support, guidance and training
- Opportunities for professional development
- Self-employed, resourceful and absolutely reliable – when you commit to something you fulfil your obligations
- You have recent experience of minute-taking and/or clerking
- You are able to keep up to date with new developments in education
- You are proficient in using Word and in maintaining a database
- You want to develop your ICT skills further and are receptive to coaching
- You have experience of the education sector
- You have proven people and relationship building skills
- You have or are willing to apply for DBS clearance
- You are willing to travel in and around London
- You are flexible and available to attend meetings which may take place in the early mornings, during school hours or early evenings (term-time only)
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com