The company is led by Dennis Harvey and Charmaine McCloud.
Dennis and Charmaine lead the service delivery and the marketing side of the business.
Dennis and Charmaine have a wealth of experience in Clerking in the Education sector. Below are brief profiles:
- Over 20 years’ experience of HR & Governance in the Education Sector
- Chair of Governors for five years for Community Primary School, leading and directing the Governing Board and the School to the point of being one of the top 100 primary schools in England and Wales
- Expert in developing and supporting Governing Boards in best practice and good Governance
- Experienced Clerk and School Governor with expertise in all aspects of Governance
- Six years’ experience as a School Business Manager; Honours Degree in School Business Management
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all aspects of school business management and strong financial management skills
- Broad strategic understanding of school leadership and stakeholder relations
In addition, we have recruited a small team of Governance Professionals who have been selected and trained by us to deliver a quality service to our clients. All Governance Professionals are committed to Continuous Professional Development in the Governance of Schools and all Clerks to Governors meet the requirements of the Disclosure and Barring Service.